|SPLAT - Route / Static ARP startup Script|
|Firewalls - Checkpoint - SPLAT|
|Monday, 15 September 2008 16:18|
To create a static route script, create a file in /etc/init.d/ with the routes included.
Then link this to the startup script, by running,
ln -s /etc/init.d/staticroutes /etc/rc3.d/S68Staticroutes
You can then do the same for the static arp entries.
- Configuring a Hairpin VPN with Double NAT on a Cisco ASA running 8.0
- Brocade ADX - How to tune/configure the TCP stack
- Cisco ASA - Slow Memory Leak (CSCuh48577)
- UNIX - What is a sticky bit ?
- F5 LTM - What is Auto Last Hop
- Cisco ASA - ERROR: Capture doesn't support access-list containing mixed policies
- Cisco - How to configure an IKEv2 Site to Site IPSEC VPN ?
- ADX - What is the order of priority for healthchecks ?
- F5 LTM - How do you restrict management access to the GUI ?
- ASA - VPN Traffic is not being encrypted (CSCsd48512)
- Fir3net`s Recommended Open-Source Tools and Apps
- How do I make a white background transparent in GIMP ?
- VIM - How do I make the width of a single TAB only 4 spaces wide ?
- F5 LTM - iRule Variables
- F5 LTM - RAM Cache
- What is the Vary HTTP Header used for ?
- Cisco ASA 8.4/8.6 - Proxy ARP Gotcha
- How to install easy_install-2.7 and pip-2.7
- Why does my scp file transfer fail but no error message is shown ?
- How do I compile mod_wgsi for Python 2.7
- Check Point Commands
- Proxy ARP – SPLAT
- IPSO - Commands
- ASA 8.3 - Auto NAT Examples
- vSphere - Creating User and Group Permissions
- How to set the Time / Date and Timezone in CentOS
- Configuring Windows 2008 R2 as an NTP Server
- Juniper Netscreen Commands
- Configuring Wireless Connectivity within Backtrack 4 r2
- How do I install snmpwalk / snmpget using Yum ?
- Juniper Netscreen - NAT Explained
- PEMU - Free Cisco PIX Firewall Emulator / Simulator
- Troubleshooting a Netscreen Site 2 Site VPN
- VI shows the error Terminal too wide within Solaris
- Check Point Logging Troubleshooting Guide
- Netscreen - NSRP
- Check Point - How to Reset SIC
- How do I configure IPv6 in Windows XP ?
- Endpoint Connect Installation / Troubleshooting Guide
- Netscreen - Rekeying a VPN / Clearing the SA`s