|Cisco Switch - Adding a Port to a VLAN|
|Switches - Cisco Catalyst|
|Friday, 21 August 2009 14:09|
Below was added onto a 2950 (version 12.1(22)) and shows you how to add a port to a VLAN. In this case we will add interface fa0/1 to vlan 9.
switch(config)# interface fa0/1
To check you settings run the following,
switch# show run
Or run the following to check which ports are within each VLAN,
switch# sh vlan br
- Where are Certifcates located within BigIP F5 v11.x ?
- Python 2.7.5 - ImportError: No module named _sqlite3
- BigIP F5 LTM - Application Visibility and Reporting (aka Analytics)
- TCL - What is the difference between the eq and == operators ?
- Cisco ASA - How to Permit/Deny Traffic based on Domain Name (FQDN)
- How do I install g++ via Yum ?
- How do I install node.js in Centos ?
- Brocade ADX - The CSW Pseudo Stack
- Vyatta - How to Configure a Remote Access VPN
- Brocade ADX - How do I show the CPU usage for the MP (Management Processor) ?
- Vyatta - How do I configure NAT ?
- HTTP - What does 'Transfer-Encoding : Chunked' mean?
- Cisco ASA - SCP causes orphaned ssh_init processes
- F5 LTM (Deep Dive) - Using 'persist uie add' with the 'node' command in an iRule causes the F5 to send a RST
- VMware - vCetntre/vSphere shows virtual machine as 'Unknown VM' and inaccessible
- Brocade ADX - How to tune/configure the TCP stack
- Configuring a Hairpin VPN with Double NAT on a Cisco ASA running 8.0
- UNIX - What is a sticky bit ?
- Cisco ASA - Slow Memory Leak (CSCuh48577)
- F5 LTM - What is Auto Last Hop
- Check Point Commands
- Proxy ARP – SPLAT
- IPSO - Commands
- How to set the Time / Date and Timezone in CentOS
- ASA 8.3 - Auto NAT Examples
- vSphere - Creating User and Group Permissions
- Configuring Windows 2008 R2 as an NTP Server
- Juniper Netscreen Commands
- How do I install snmpwalk / snmpget using Yum ?
- Configuring Wireless Connectivity within Backtrack 4 r2
- VI shows the error Terminal too wide within Solaris
- Juniper Netscreen - NAT Explained
- Check Point Logging Troubleshooting Guide
- Troubleshooting a Netscreen Site 2 Site VPN
- PEMU - Free Cisco PIX Firewall Emulator / Simulator
- Check Point - How to Reset SIC
- How do I configure IPv6 in Windows XP ?
- Netscreen - NSRP
- Cisco ASA 8.3 - No NAT / NAT Exemption
- Endpoint Connect Installation / Troubleshooting Guide