- The SmartView Monitor shows the status of your gateway as “Disconnected”.
- It takes for ages before your gateway shows as “Connected.
- No AMON (Application Monitoring) packets (tcp/18192) are leaving the SmartCentre Server for the gateway.
This can be down to issues within the Database files for the SmartView Monitor. Below will show you how to backup the files, and recreate these files.
Log into your SmartCentre Server and run the following commands,
mv applications.C* svm_bkup/
mv CPMILinksMgr.db* svm_bkup/
Check the the files have been recreated,
ls -l application* CPMILinks*
Now log back into the SmartView Monitor.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become an IT Security expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Internet Security Deep Dive course
Complete Cyber Security Course – Hackers Exposed
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Certification Complete course
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial