You may find when you enable vistor mode on the Check Point object that the port is not listening when you run the command
netstat -anp | grep vpnd | grep [your port]
This can be down to one of the following :
- The devices management GUI is also listening on that port. For SPLAT use the command ‘webui [port] enable‘ to change the port.
- You have not installed the correct license
- You have not pushed the policy after enabling vistor mode.
- You have not added the gateway into the remote access community.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become an IT Security expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Internet Security Deep Dive course
Complete Cyber Security Course – Hackers Exposed
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Certification Complete course
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial