Recently I started having some issues with the Cisco VPN client window not coming to the foreground. After some digging I found the solution.
- Hold the Alt key, press Tab key until the VPN Client window is highlighted. Release Alt.
- Hold the Windows key and press the right arrow key once. This should bring the window back on screen.
- Alt-tab to the Cisco window2.
- Press Alt+Space.
- Press M.
- Press any Arrow key.
- Move the mouse. The window position should now follow the mouse cursor.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a Windows expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Windows Server 2019 Administration course
Windows 10 Troubleshooting course
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial