The Windows 2008 Indexing Options can be located from with the Control Panel. In a number of instances you may find that this is not available or not installed. To install the Windows 2008 Indexing Service follow these steps:
- Start Server Manager via the Start Menu | Administrative Tools.
- Click on Roles (left navigation pane).
- Select Add Role in the Roles Summary pane to the right.
- Select the File Services role. Click Next.
- Select the Windows Search role service.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a Windows expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Windows Server 2019 Administration course
Windows 10 Troubleshooting course
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial