In order to embed an SWF into a Word 2007 Document please follow these steps :
- Click the Microsoft Office Button on the top left corner.
- Click Word Options at the bottom of the panel
- Select Show Developer tab in the Ribbon and click OK
- On the Developer tab click the icon of hammer and nail.
- In the next window click on the hammer and nail again (bottom left of window)
- Select Shockwave Flash Object in the list click OK.
- Right click within the square and choose Properties
- Click the Movie property and type the full drive path in the value column.
- Finally close the Properties window and save your file
- Go back to the Delevloper Tab and in Control click Design mode.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a Windows expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Windows Server 2019 Administration course
Windows 10 Troubleshooting course
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial