Your windows box installed another bunch of windows updates and keeps asking you if you want to restart.
To disable this reminder,
- Go into the Command Prompt. via Start / Run / CMD.
- Enter the command sc stop wuauserv
This change is temporary and updates will continue upon the next reboot.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a Windows expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Windows Server 2019 Administration course
Windows 10 Troubleshooting course
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial