Wireshark offers a huge range of features, allowing you to display the data and results captured at the packet level.
This article will show you how to graph the HTTP response times of your capture. i.e the time taken to receive the HTTP response once the HTTP request has been Acknowledged.
- Goto ‘Statistics’ / ‘IO Graph’
- Within the window set the following,
Note : If you want to see the true totals of response times then you will want to leave the tick interval at 1 sec (or poss less). However if you want to look for patterns within the response times (i.e times increase at x oclock in the day) then you will want to up your tick interval (poss to 10 seconds).
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a networking expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Certification Gold Bootcamp
Complete Cyber Security Course – Network Security
Internet Security Deep Dive course
Python Pro Bootcamp
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial