To add a interface you need to do the following,
1. Confirm what the mac address is by running ifconfig -a
2. Then edit the relevant script , which can be found at /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0. The script can be ifcfg-eth1, ifcfg-eth2 etc etc.
3. And it should look something like this (for a static IP),
4. Reboot your system.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a UNIX expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
UNIX Administration Fundamentals
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial