In order to create a trunk port in ESX you need to :
- Within vSphere or ViClient go to the “Configuration” tab.
- Select “Networking“
- Select your “Add Networking“.
- Choose “Virtual Machine” and click “Next“
- Select your Virtual Switch (or create one), then click “Next“
- Choose you Network label and then add the VLAN ID as 4095.
- Click “Next” and then “Finish“.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a VMware expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Complete VMware Administration course
VMware vSphere 7 – Install, Configure, Manage
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial