When trying to access the GUI you may observe the following error,
This is due to a bug with VSE 6.5 R2. Which is caused by the Vyatta Appliance not having an interface named ‘eth0’ present.
To resolve this,
- Edit the file ’/config/config.boot’ via vi.
- Change one of your interfaces to eth0.
- And then reboot your device.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a networking expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Certification Gold Bootcamp
Complete Cyber Security Course – Network Security
Internet Security Deep Dive course
Python Pro Bootcamp
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial