Below outlines the issue and resoultion when trying to send email using Postfix.
When trying to send an email on my linux platform I get the following error message in my mail.log ??
This is down google thinking that you could poss be a spammer.
1. Add the following line to your /etc/postfix/main.cf file,
relayhost = <ISP Relay Server Name>
Change the server name to your ISP relays server name.
2. Restart postfix – ‘/etc/init.d/postfix restart’
Latest posts by Rick Donato (see all)
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a Linux expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Linux Mastery course
Linux Administration Bootcamp
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial