When trying to authenticate, and convert machines within your VMware convertor you recieve the following error :
The session is not authenticated
- Close VMware Convertor
- Goto ‘Start / Run’ and type services.msc.
- Restart the services VMware vCenter Converter Agent and VMware vCenter Converter Server
- Relaunch VMware Convertor.
Still have Issues ?
If this has still not resolved you issue you may want to look here : https://www.fir3net.com/VMware/ESXi/esx-convertor-the-session-is-not-authenticated.html
Latest posts by Rick Donato (see all)
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a VMware expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Complete VMware Administration course
VMware vSphere 7 – Install, Configure, Manage
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial