Below shows you how to redirect the Fireboard Login to your Community Builder Login.
- Create a copy of your CB Login Module. This will be used in the next step
- Create a Module Content Page for your Community Builder Login. Once done you will have created page which contains your CB Login and a URL which is required for the next step. Instrustions for this can be found here.
- Edit the following file ./components/com_fireboard/template/default/plugin/profilebox/profilebox.php and change lines 101 and 112 to reflect your new URL for your Login page. Below is an example of the changes made to line 101 (changes are highlighted in red) :
$loginlink = sefRelToAbs('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26&Itemid=49');
Additional References : http://fireboard.bestofjoomla.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,2/catid,66/id,14547/func,view
Latest posts by Rick Donato (see all)
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a Joomla expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
The Complete Web Development Bootcamp course
Joomla for Beginners course
Professional Websites with Joomla Gantry course
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial