In order to debug NAT on a checkpoint we need to obtain information via the following,
- Set the debugging buffer to 2 KB
- Enable 2 debugging flags
- Output your data
- Then to reset the debugging flags.
The commands are,
fw ctl debug -buf 2048
fw ctl debug xlate src
fw ctl kdebug -f >& /tmp/kdebug.out
fw ctl debug O ‘t been matched to any of the previous rules.
Latest posts by Rick Donato (see all)
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become an IT Security expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Internet Security Deep Dive course
Complete Cyber Security Course – Hackers Exposed
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) Certification Complete course
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial