When I start VPSC, in GNS3 I get the following,
- When I try and click test under Dynamips I get Failed to start dynamips
- When I try and drag a router over to the main screen I get Cant start Dynamips on port 7200
Copy the file cygwin1.dll from your VPCS folder into your dynamip folder.
- How to Configure a BIND Server on Ubuntu - March 15, 2018
- What is a BGP Confederation? - March 6, 2018
- Cisco – What is BGP ORF (Outbound Route Filtering)? - March 5, 2018
Want to become a networking expert?
Here is our hand-picked selection of the best courses you can find online:
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Certification Gold Bootcamp
Complete Cyber Security Course – Network Security
Internet Security Deep Dive course
Python Pro Bootcamp
and our recommended certification practice exams:
AlphaPrep Practice Tests - Free Trial